We currently have one active career opportunity:
Designated Accountant or Accounting Technician
Shiloff Allison + Associates, Chartered Professional Accountants is currently seeking an individual to join our team to assist in providing taxation and accounting services for personal and corporate clients. At our firm we are committed to helping you learn, grow and establish long-lasting connections to provide exceptional client services.
This position would be of interest to an ambitious individual who is interested in a career in public accounting. The work would be performed in our North Battleford offices with no client road trips required.
You’ll assist with various services such as:
- Preparing personal and corporate tax returns;
- Performing compilation engagements including preparation of financial statements;
- Assisting clients in maintaining their financial and payroll records;
- Filing of GST, PST and other Government related forms; and
- Assisting a broad range of clients with day to day accounting queries.
Our ideal new team member:
- Has obtained a professional accounting designation and experience in public practice; however, education in an accounting program or experience in a public accounting role will also be considered an asset;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Is a personable, self-motivated, team player who is eager to learn;
- Handles multiple assignments with solid organizational and analytical skills, and with attention to detail;
- Experience with CaseWare, TaxCycle or Profile and other accounting software is a bonus.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Overtime is paid at time and a half. You’ll start with 3 weeks of vacation and receive a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and professional services such as massage therapy. You’ll also have access to life insurance and disability benefits and an RRSP matching program.
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.